Author Posts

January 29, 2019 at 12:01 am

Drowning

And now its the 4th time that a nepalese died while swimming in a beach.All those dreams he had and all the prays of his family have gone wasted.It rips my heart when I hear ""A 25 YEARS OLD NEPALESE MAN FOUND DEAD AFTER HOURS OF DROWNING IN AUSTRLIA".I know the weather is challangeing and swimming is the best solution for it.But we need to focus on safety measures as well, the beaches are unpredictable, it looks calm and quiet but at the very second it is strong enough to take your life.So Please take extra care when in beach, just look for the danger sign first and do not attempt to cross it just cause you know how to swim. Most of us are here to earn some money and to support the family.But you need to think how they will feel once you they got to know that you are not alive anymore.I guess thats the worst thing a family ever has to go through.It doesnt take much, just keep yourself hydrated and wear comfortable clothes.Most of the places we live in are already equipped with pool and spa, which could be a replacement for beach if you like it and doesnt cost any life.
THINK OF IT FOR URSELF AND YOUR FAMILY

January 29, 2019 at 12:17 am

Good one!
Always swim within the flags.

January 30, 2019 at 10:17 am

When did this happen?